A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prem Muthu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prem Muthu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muthu
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muthu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Muthu graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Muthu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Medical Center
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
- Davis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prem Kumar Muthu MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Prem K. Muthu practice?
- Dr. Prem Muthu has 1 office location.
Dr. Prem Muthu practices Psychiatry near Statesville, NC.
See Statesville Psychiatrists.