A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prem Shukla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prem Shukla is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prem Shukla, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shukla graduated from Institute Of Medical Sciences, Varanasi, Varansi.
Dr. Shukla has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Granbury Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prem C Shukla MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prem C. Shukla practice?
- Dr. Prem Shukla has 1 office location.
Dr. Prem Shukla practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.