A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prem Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prem Srivastava is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Srivastava
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Srivastava Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Srivastava has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center East
- Trinity Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prem Shankar Srivastava MD and MS is a male Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Prem S. Srivastava practice?
- Dr. Prem Srivastava has 1 office location.
Dr. Prem Srivastava practices Radiology near Steubenville, OH.
See Steubenville Radiologists.