A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prem Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Srivastava has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center East
- Trinity Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prem Shankar Srivastava MD and MS is a male Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Prem S. Srivastava practice?
- Dr. Prem Srivastava has 2 office locations.
Dr. Prem Srivastava practices Radiology near Steubenville, OH.
See Steubenville Radiologists.