A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prem Subramanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prem Subramanian, Neuro-ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Subramanian
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Subramanian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prem Subramanian, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Cranial Nerve Diseases
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Graves Ophthalmopathy
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Intracranial Hypertension
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Optic Nerve inflammation (Optic Neuritis)
- Orbital Cancer
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramanian graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Subramanian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prem Sagar Subramanian MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Prem S. Subramanian practice?
- Dr. Prem Subramanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Prem Subramanian practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.