Learn more about Dr. Prem Subramanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prem Subramanian, Neuro-ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prem Subramanian, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Cranial Nerve Diseases
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Graves Ophthalmopathy
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Intracranial Hypertension
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Optic Nerve inflammation (Optic Neuritis)
- Orbital Cancer
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramanian graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Subramanian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prem Sagar Subramanian MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Prem S. Subramanian practice?
- Dr. Prem Subramanian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Prem Subramanian practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.