A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prem Subramanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prem Subramanian, Neuro-ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prem Subramanian, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Cranial Nerve Diseases
- Graves Disease Thyroid Eye Disease
- Graves Ophthalmopathy
- Intracranial Hypertension
- Lazy Eye Strabismus
- Multiple Sclerosis MS
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Optic Nerve inflammation Optic Neuritis
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Surgery
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramanian graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Subramanian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prem Sagar Subramanian MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Prem S. Subramanian practice?
- Dr. Prem Subramanian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Prem Subramanian practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.