A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prem Varma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prem Varma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prem Varma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Varma graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Varma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center
- Doctors Regional Medical Center-Poplar Bluff, Mo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prem Kumar Varma MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prem K. Varma practice?
- Dr. Prem Varma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Prem Varma practices Internal Medicine near Poplar Bluff, MO.
See Poplar Bluff Internists.