A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prem Varma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prem Varma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prem Varma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Varma graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Varma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center
- Doctors Regional Medical Center-Poplar Bluff, Mo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Varma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 27 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Prem K. Varma practice?
Dr. Prem Varma practices Internal Medicine near Poplar Bluff, MO.
See Poplar Bluff Internists.