Dr. Prema Malani Is this you?

December 17th, 2015

Dr. Malani is the best combination of competence, skill and compassion. She is thoughtful and concerned with my overall health.

July 25th, 2015

Wonderful experience!

Read a review on Dr. Malani so I made an appointment with her. She was absolutely wonderful. I highly recommend her to anyone, young and old. She asked about my history and what I was looking for with my visit. After each step during my check up she told me what she was doing. I loved knowing what was going on during the visit. Lastly, I wanted a consultation on the IUD. She gave me the advice I needed, two booklets and next steps to take for the procedure. She is great!!

May 21st, 2015

Dr. Malani is both skilled and compassionate. She collaborates with her patients to make clinical decisions that are logical and educates patients so that they fully understand the treatment plan. She is extremely kind and gentle.

April 9th, 2011

Highly recommended!!!

I was referred to Dr. Malani by my good friend who was very happy with her for 6 years. My experience was wonderful. Dr Malani is very warm, caring and she is really listening to you, she takes her time to explain and advise like any other doctor that I met so far. The staff is nice and have have lots of knowledge. I will highly recommend Dr. Malani to all of you!!!

March 12th, 2011

Very Frustrating.

I do not recommend to the friend.She will make you wait long at least 50 - 55 mins.very much money oriented.she will never come on phone, if also you just want to ask a single question or just need to renew a prescription, she want you to visit her every time.She will make sure that you keep visiting her by giving such medicines that are not that effected on your disease, it wont harm you, but will not recover you fully also.Highly Frustrating experience.

July 7th, 2010

Dr. Malani is the BEST!

Dr. Malani is a professional, caring, thoroughly expert physician and I would wholeheartedly recommend her and her staff to anyone (I have!). While a minor downside may be wait time or a slight difficulty in scheduling appointments, this is a reflection of the fact that she's the best. She shows respect and expertise, what's more she really cares.

June 17th, 2015