A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prema Manjunath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manjunath
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manjunath Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prema Manjunath, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Manjunath graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Manjunath has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- Trinity Springs East Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prema Manjunath MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Prema Manjunath practice?
- Dr. Prema Manjunath has 1 office location.
Dr. Prema Manjunath practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.