A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prema Rayappa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prema Rayappa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rayappa
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rayappa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prema Rayappa, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rayappa graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rayappa has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Creedmoor Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prema Latha Rayappa MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Prema L. Rayappa practice?
- Dr. Prema Rayappa has 1 office location.
Dr. Prema Rayappa practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Queens Village, NY.
See Queens Village Psychiatrists.