A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prema Rayappa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prema Rayappa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prema Rayappa, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rayappa graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rayappa has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Creedmoor Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prema Latha Rayappa MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Prema L. Rayappa practice?
- Dr. Prema Rayappa has 1 office location.
Dr. Prema Rayappa practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Queens Village, NY.
See Queens Village Psychiatrists and Queens Village Geriatric Doctors.