A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Premalatha Vindhya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Premalatha Vindhya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Vindhya graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Vindhya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Odessa Regional Hospital
- Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Premalatha K C Vindhya MD is a female Dermatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Premalatha K. Vindhya practice?
- Dr. Premalatha Vindhya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Premalatha Vindhya practices Dermatology near Odessa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, TX.
See Odessa Dermatologists.