Dr. Premalatha Vindhya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Premalatha Vindhya?

Professionalism

Posted on September 8th, 2017

I believe Dr. Vindhya has the highest integrity, knowledge and detailed care in her field for our region.

She is a wonderful doctor!

Posted on August 11th, 2017

Dr. Vindhya will take great care of you when you visit. She listens to and understands her patients very well. I have gone to her for years. She is the best!

Wonderful doctor

Posted on August 10th, 2017

I've seen Dr. Vindhya every year since 2008 due to various skin problems. Dr. Vindhya is very caring and has truly helped me. In addition, I took my mother to see her. Mother was very impressed with Dr. Vindhya and truly loved her. Dr. Vindhya is very gentle and kind and seems to truly care about her patients. I highly recommend Dr. Vindhya to all my friends.

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND DR.VINDHYA FOR DERMATOLOGICAL CONCERNS

Posted on July 31st, 2017

I had excellent experience at Dr.Vindhya's office. I have been her patient for the past 4 years and I always had a great experience starting from arrival to check out time. Dr.Vindhya's spends time without any hast,answers all questions/concerns in a simple,easy to understand way.She is very knowledegable.

Posted on July 25th, 2017

I had a very pleasant experience with Dr Vindhya and her office staff during my visit., Office staff is very caring, warm, friendly, courteous. Dr Vindhya is very professional, spend quality time with me during my visit, Answered all questions and concerns. I highly recommend Dr Vindhya for any dermatological issues.

Only one parent allowed to go in with child?

Posted on March 31st, 2016

After waiting months for an appointment my wife and I were getting called back with our daughter when we were informed that only one parent would be able to come back? We questioned this and did not get any responses as to why so we left extremely frustrated.

Terrible Experience.

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Went in today after waiting 2 months for appt. The receptionist started yelling at an 80 year old woman. I helped the woman fill out her paperwork which is what the receptionist should have done. They kicked me out, and the woman who they yelled at. YOUNG PEOPLE HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THEIR ELDERS. WON'T SPEND MY MONEY HERE.

Posted on October 17th, 2015

I went to Dr Vindyua while her office was in Odessa. She treated me for herpes and took a growth off my face. Fine Dr.

Patient for over 10 years

Posted on January 12th, 2012

Dr. Vindhya has always correctly diagnosed and successfully treated any conditions we have had. She has a remarkable memory regarding our histories. She is friendly, listens, and answers all questions. Her staff is extremely kind and helpful.

A very good Dermatologist

Posted on October 15th, 2011

Dr. Vindhya is a very good Dermatologist who will explain your problem and take action if needed. She will explain if a mole shoud be removed or if there is no danger. Therefore, she will not recommend any treatment if not needed. If action is needed she will remove any skin problem with professional care.

caring physician

Posted on September 19th, 2011

She has seen my family for 25 plus years. She has treated us for many illnesses including cancer. Our experience with Dr. Vindhya has been excellent. I have recommended her to many people. She is our choice. She is.compassionate, caring, dedicated and very qualified.

Great choice for dermatologist.

Posted on September 19th, 2011

I have seen this doctor for many issues since she arrived in our town. Personally she is my favorite doctor. She is professional but also caring. She knows her discipline. She is as knowledgable as any I have seen and twice as caring. I saw another doctor once but he was so rude and acted like I was waisting his time because he had more important patients. I now only see dr. V.