Dr. Premalatha Vindhya MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Midland, TX

March 31st, 2016
Only one parent allowed to go in with child?
After waiting months for an appointment my wife and I were getting called back with our daughter when we were informed that only one parent would be able to come back? We questioned this and did not get any responses as to why so we left extremely frustrated.

March 8th, 2016
Terrible Experience.
Went in today after waiting 2 months for appt. The receptionist started yelling at an 80 year old woman. I helped the woman fill out her paperwork which is what the receptionist should have done. They kicked me out, and the woman who they yelled at. YOUNG PEOPLE HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THEIR ELDERS. WON'T SPEND MY MONEY HERE.

October 16th, 2015
I went to Dr Vindyua while her office was in Odessa. She treated me for herpes and took a growth off my face. Fine Dr.

January 11th, 2012
Patient for over 10 years
Dr. Vindhya has always correctly diagnosed and successfully treated any conditions we have had. She has a remarkable memory regarding our histories. She is friendly, listens, and answers all questions. Her staff is extremely kind and helpful.

October 15th, 2011
A very good Dermatologist
Dr. Vindhya is a very good Dermatologist who will explain your problem and take action if needed. She will explain if a mole shoud be removed or if there is no danger. Therefore, she will not recommend any treatment if not needed. If action is needed she will remove any skin problem with professional care.

September 19th, 2011
caring physician
She has seen my family for 25 plus years. She has treated us for many illnesses including cancer. Our experience with Dr. Vindhya has been excellent. I have recommended her to many people. She is our choice. She is.compassionate, caring, dedicated and very qualified.

September 19th, 2011
Great choice for dermatologist.
I have seen this doctor for many issues since she arrived in our town. Personally she is my favorite doctor. She is professional but also caring. She knows her discipline. She is as knowledgable as any I have seen and twice as caring. I saw another doctor once but he was so rude and acted like I was waisting his time because he had more important patients. I now only see dr. V.

September 11th, 2011
Excellent health care
Dr. Vindhya is an excellent dermatologist with update medical knowledge and treatment options in various skin conditions. She is punctual, professional but very friendly at the same time. She is very communicative with her patients, listens to their problems and spends enough time to answer all their questions, very organized in her clinic matters. Her clinic staff are courteous and friendly. Overall, it was a very nice experience to visit her clinic. I would recommend all my friends to choose her as their dermatologist.

July 28th, 2011
Caring Professional
I have been a patient of Dr. Vindhya for the past eight years. She and her staff have always been very professional and courteous when I have been in for appointments. A have also found her to be a caring person who takes her work very seriously.Dr. Vindhya and her staff have always made an effort to make my appointments in a timely manner when I have needed to see her. I am grateful that she has chosen to work in Midland, and I think we are very fortunate to have her because she offers a service to our community which is in short supply. I would highly recommend Dr. Vindhya.

July 22nd, 2011
Best Dermatologist We've Had
My wife, mother-in-law and I have all been seeing Dr. Vindhya for many years now. She is caring, concerned, and attentive. If only one of us is seeing her, she will ask about the others by name. We have full confidence in her abilities and her care. We truly love her as a doctor and as a person.

June 30th, 2011
Long time patient
I believe my whole family has been seeing Dr. Vindhya for at least fifteen years. I originally took my 80 year old mother in for a check up and I was so impressed by the efficient way the office was run and the attentive excellent care my mother received, all without waiting three months to get an appointment!Currently my mother-in-law, husband, and many of my neighbors all see Dr. VIndhya for their dermatological care. While sometimes there is a wait in her office I am always happy knowing why there is a wait: over the years, I have come to realize that this Dr. strives for perfection. Dr. Vindhya gives her full attention to each patient. I always leave feeling my concerns and questions have been answered. Interestingly, almost her whole staff dates back to our first visit. They know us by name, are always friendly, organized, and seem happy in their work environment. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Vindhya to my family and friends. As a person new to the internet I am discovering that people who have positive things to say often do not speak up. It is a pleasure to be supportive of a medical professional who has taken such good care of our family.

June 24th, 2011
Thank you Dr. Vindhya
My husband and I know Dr. Vindhya for over 25 years. She treats my husband for skin cancer and her diagnosis is very accurate. She has also treated me in the past. My nieces visited her for acne problems, and her recommendations worked quite well. Dr. Vindhya has always been caring and listens to our concerns. I will recommend her to anyone who has skin problems.