Dermatologist (skin)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

• Currently 3.4761904761905 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Patient for over 10 years  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2012

Dr. Vindhya has always correctly diagnosed and successfully treated any conditions we have had. She has a remarkable memory regarding our histories. She is friendly, listens, and answers all questions. Her staff is extremely kind and helpful.

|  A very good Dermatologist  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2011

Dr. Vindhya is a very good Dermatologist who will explain your problem and take action if needed. She will explain if a mole shoud be removed or if there is no danger. Therefore, she will not recommend any treatment if not needed. If action is needed she will remove any skin problem with professional care.

|  caring physician  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2011

She has seen my family for 25 plus years. She has treated us for many illnesses including cancer. Our experience with Dr. Vindhya has been excellent. I have recommended her to many people. She is our choice. She is.compassionate, caring, dedicated and very qualified.

|  Great choice for dermatologist.  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2011

I have seen this doctor for many issues since she arrived in our town. Personally she is my favorite doctor. She is professional but also caring. She knows her discipline. She is as knowledgable as any I have seen and twice as caring. I saw another doctor once but he was so rude and acted like I was waisting his time because he had more important patients. I now only see dr. V.

|  Excellent health care  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2011

Dr. Vindhya is an excellent dermatologist with update medical knowledge and treatment options in various skin conditions. She is punctual, professional but very friendly at the same time. She is very communicative with her patients, listens to their problems and spends enough time to answer all their questions, very organized in her clinic matters. Her clinic staff are courteous and friendly. Overall, it was a very nice experience to visit her clinic. I would recommend all my friends to choose her as their dermatologist.

|  Caring Professional  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Vindhya for the past eight years. She and her staff have always been very professional and courteous when I have been in for appointments. A have also found her to be a caring person who takes her work very seriously.Dr. Vindhya and her staff have always made an effort to make my appointments in a timely manner when I have needed to see her. I am grateful that she has chosen to work in Midland, and I think we are very fortunate to have her because she offers a service to our community which is in short supply. I would highly recommend Dr. Vindhya.

|  Best Dermatologist We've Had  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2011

My wife, mother-in-law and I have all been seeing Dr. Vindhya for many years now. She is caring, concerned, and attentive. If only one of us is seeing her, she will ask about the others by name. We have full confidence in her abilities and her care. We truly love her as a doctor and as a person.

|  Long time patient  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2011

I believe my whole family has been seeing Dr. Vindhya for at least fifteen years. I originally took my 80 year old mother in for a check up and I was so impressed by the efficient way the office was run and the attentive excellent care my mother received, all without waiting three months to get an appointment!Currently my mother-in-law, husband, and many of my neighbors all see Dr. VIndhya for their dermatological care. While sometimes there is a wait in her office I am always happy knowing why there is a wait: over the years, I have come to realize that this Dr. strives for perfection. Dr. Vindhya gives her full attention to each patient. I always leave feeling my concerns and questions have been answered. Interestingly, almost her whole staff dates back to our first visit. They know us by name, are always friendly, organized, and seem happy in their work environment. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Vindhya to my family and friends. As a person new to the internet I am discovering that people who have positive things to say often do not speak up. It is a pleasure to be supportive of a medical professional who has taken such good care of our family.

|  Thank you Dr. Vindhya  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2011

My husband and I know Dr. Vindhya for over 25 years. She treats my husband for skin cancer and her diagnosis is very accurate. She has also treated me in the past. My nieces visited her for acne problems, and her recommendations worked quite well. Dr. Vindhya has always been caring and listens to our concerns. I will recommend her to anyone who has skin problems.

|  professional and caring  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2011

Dr Vindhya and all her staff are professional, friendly and patient. She has been treating me for over eight years for various skin cancers. She has treated my husband and our two teenage children for various skin problems. Thankfully she is very aware of our family history, and she has correctly diagnosed several skin cancers, including melanoma at very early stages. I am very lucky that she is cautious and so attentive. Of course we always have various questions and she takes the time to help us understand our conditions and willing clarifies things we are un-sure about. Without hesitation I would recommend her to any individual and/or family.

|  Thank You Dr. Vindhya  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2011

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Vindhya and her staff. She starting treating me when I was 17 and now I'm 40. Dr. Vindhya is caring, compassionate, and very knowledgeable. I obviously trust her with my life. Thank you!!

|  Poor experiance.  |  show details
May 19th, 2011

see article on davesboringlife2999.wordpress.com

|  resident physician  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2011

I rotated with Dr. VIndhya as part of my of residency training as well as been a patient. Dr Vindhya is a very caring, empathetic and knowledgeable physician. She never hesitates to give valuable advice, shares her knowledge and is always giving away samples which are a big help.

|  very well mannered  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2011

Dr.Vindhyas diagnosis is very accurate, wait time is similar to any other specialist office. Her staff is very courteous. She is very caring and has pleasing bedside manners. She provides samples of medicines if necessary.If she ever has to give prescription for brand she explains the necessity as she has seen more improvement in her experience with them as compared to generic sometimes, its for patients own benefit.She answers all questions. I would recommend her to everyone.

|  show details
Jan 14th, 2011

I thought this physician was rude and impatient and will not be going back. She seemed very smart but needs to work on her bedside manner because this becomes a trust issue.

|  Not impressed  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2010

I went to see her because I've developed adult onset acne and wanted to consult with a doctor without a 3 month wait. To be fair, she was able to see me within 2 weeks. My appointment was less convenient.After waiting for over an hour, I met with Dr. Vindhya for about 5 minutes. She seemed more interested in my paltry (and not particularly relevant) family history than answering my questions and examining my skin. I couldn't understand everything she said, but when I asked for clarification she ignored me and continued with what she was saying. I left with four prescriptions, a wash and no idea what any of them did or how to use them.The receptionist was the most helpful person. She saw my confusion and explained some of the prescriptions, but not knowing what the medicine is, how it is different from what I've been taking, or even how to use it defeats the purpose of this office visit.Later while attempting to fill these prescriptions (and finding out that without insurance they run from $150.00 each on up to over $200.00) a pharmacist mentioned that Dr. Vindhya only prescribes name-brand drugs and usually they don't have generic substitutes.

|  Awful  |  show details
by R Lange on May 15th, 2009

This doctor doesn't care about you. She only wants your money! I would never recommend her to anyone, ever! Her staff is rude! Never, ever go see this doctor!!!