Dr. Premal Joshi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

April 16th, 2016
Excellent doc He took care of my 89 year old father at Methodist Hospital. He was very kind answered all our questions. Very thankful to him.

December 23rd, 2015
great appointment
I was very pleased meeting him.

May 14th, 2015
He took care of my brother (for his kidney issues) at Memorial Hospital. He is great, explains condition and its treatment very well.

July 18th, 2014
Fine Fine doctor
Dr. Joshi took great care of my father at Kindred southwest hospital. We are very thankful to him. He is a very kind, understanding and excellent doctor.

May 21st, 2013
My 80 year old mother was recently admitted to local hospital for confusion. ER physician found very low sodium level and consulted Dr. Joshi. To my and my family's surprise Dr. Joshi came and evaluated my mother at midnight. He explained her condition to us and explained what he will do to improve sodium level. Even at that time of night he did not hurry and explained everything in detail. My mother improved over next few days and then was discharged from the hospital. We scheduled her follow up with Dr. Joshi's office. She is doing well now . My entire family is very thankful to Dr. Joshi for his excellent care.

September 10th, 2012
WOW!
One word describes him and that is "WOW". To elaborate thorough, caring, knowledgeable, explains at a patient level and takes his time. He is the type of doctor I wouldn't mind waiting an hour or more for but I was in front of him within five minutes. He took his time to explain everything and answer every question I had as a new patient. Staff had asked me to write down any questions I had before coming to the appointment so I do not forget to ask. Thankyou Dr. Joshi!

March 22nd, 2012
My insurance recommended this doctor however, I researched him before making an appointment after reading his reviews I made the appointment. I am happy to say he really lives up to a four star doctor. It was easy to get in the staff is very friendly and helpful. He is extremely thorough, did not hurry to get me out spent time with me explaining everything in detail. He has an excellent bedside manner, great personality, knowledge and at the end asked me if I have any questions and if he awnsered everything. My family doctor had all the information of my visit before I visited her for a followup which was within that week. I wish all doctors would be like him. Dr. Joshi keep it up!

November 6th, 2011
Highly recommend
My family member recommended him for my kidney problem. Staff is very nice and was easy to schedule an appointment. Dr. Joshi is very professional and thorough. Best thing is that he made sure that I understood what the problem is, and how to manage it. He is very knowledgeable and answers all the questions. I am very pleased with him.

July 6th, 2011
One of the BEST doctor
I was reffered to him by my PCP. Very easy to schedule an appointment. He was right on time ( I could not belive it). He is young but when he explained my condition I felt like he is doing it for a long time. Very professional and informative. Encouraged me to ask questions. He made sure that all my questions were answered.

December 6th, 2010
He is great! Patient, knowledgeable, personable and explains things so I can understand.