Dr. Premal Thaker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Premal Thaker?

August 23rd, 2016

Don't recommend

She asked me twice why I was there! She was upset that my doctor sent me there without running CA125. I have nothing to do with that! Really felt like I wasn't worth the time she had to take to come into the room. Would not look at my scans just said they would review them. Left her office feeling very confused and helpless. I had been told by 3 different doctors that I have a solid mass on my ovaries and she would only say I think it's a cyst you probably get them every month. I'll check in 3 weeks.

January 25th, 2016

She is passionate about gynecology oncology! She has total compassion for her patients, especially in surgery. She is among the top researchers in the country

October 4th, 2015

Very skilled surgeon

Very busy dr. Very much in demand. If your life depends on her knowledge, the wait is nothing. While her schedule is brutal and rushed quite often, she is very patient, kind and gentle in surgery. She always wants the best for her patients

August 4th, 2012

Wonderful Doctor

I simply love Dr. Thaker and not just because she saved my life. I've been her patient for 2.5 years now, a 2.5 year survivor of ovarian cancer. She is always pleasant, forthcoming with information and I can ask her anything. She is thrilled with each annual visit I make and no cancer recurs. She's as excited as I am. She inspires me to treat my body better, to strive for better health. I hope she's able to be with me all the way to my 5 year anniversary!

July 20th, 2012

compassionate Dr.

I was so impressed with Dr. Thaker on my first visit. I was scared knowing I had cancer, but not knowing what would happen from this point. She showed me so much compassion, she sat with me till I was ok and understood what was in store for me. Dr.Thaker is an outstanding surgeon! She did my surgery and I was very pleased with the out come. I feel so grateful to have been recommended to see her for my Ovarian Cancer Journey. I was diagnosed with stage 4 back in 2009, I am currently on my 4th round of chemo with Dr. Thaker, she has taken such great care of me!!! You don't take this Journey alone, your family, friends and most important your Dr. is apart of it. I am so Grateful that I have Dr. Thaker with me to help me through it!The Missouri, St. Louis area is very fortunate to have such a talented and Compassionate Doctor.

March 17th, 2012

She was not very friendly first time we met but was okay after then. Not very patient in answering questions. It seems like she was in a rush sometimes during visit. Expect to wait 30-40 minutes. I am not sure if I will recommend Dr. Thaker.

March 16th, 2012

I believed Dr.Thaker is very good in her specialty. She is quick, sharp and almost rough when she answers my concerns. She always seem rush and impatient like she wants to move on. A lot of time I felt I didn't get my question answer or I was being rush that I forgot to ask her some of my other health concern especially after my cancer treatment with her. I think she is not very caring doctor like she said in her interview article. I often wait between 30-40 minutes to see Dr.Thaker, almost every time. I drove one hour and half to her office for 5 minutes visit! Overall, I am not satisfy with her manner, following up care and time spent with me. I hope she will change her attitude. Dr.Thaker, put your self in patient's shoe and understand how we feel.

June 10th, 2011

Dr. Thaker and her staff are very caring. We drive 2 hours to see her. Well worth the trip.

July 12th, 2017