A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Premalata Manickam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Premalata Manickam is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Premalata Manickam, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Manickam graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Manickam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Premalata Manickam BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Premalata Manickam practice?
- Dr. Premalata Manickam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Premalata Manickam practices Pediatrics near Ontario, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, MI and Fontana, CA.
See Ontario Pediatricians.