A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Premchand Anne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Premchand Anne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Premchand Anne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Anne graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Anne has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Premchand Anne MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Premchand Anne practice?
- Dr. Premchand Anne has 3 office locations.
Dr. Premchand Anne practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Warren, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Internists, Grosse Pointe Pediatricians, and Grosse Pointe Cardiologists.