A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Premchand Anne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Premchand Anne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anne
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Anne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Premchand Anne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Anne graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Anne has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Premchand Anne MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Premchand Anne practice?
- Dr. Premchand Anne has 1 office location.
Dr. Premchand Anne practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology near Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Internists, Grosse Pointe Pediatricians, and Grosse Pointe Cardiologists.