Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Premesh Malapati
Dr. Premesh Malapati, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westchester, IL, with other offices in Oak Park, IL and Aurora, IL (and 1 other location). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Malapati is affiliated with West Suburban Medical Center, Westlake Community Hospital and Rush Oak Park Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Premesh Malapati has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Premesh Malapati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westchester, IL.
Dr. Deborah Sturgis-Hinton
Westchester, IL 0.01 mi18
Dr. Asha Thomas
Westchester, IL 0.10 mi25
Dr. Nader Matloubi
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Westchester, IL 0.44 mi20