A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Premjit Singh Deol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Premjit Singh Deol, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh Deol graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Singh Deol has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Premjit Singh Deol DO is a male Foot & Ankle Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Premjit Singh Deol practice?
- Dr. Premjit Singh Deol has 3 office locations.
Dr. Premjit Singh Deol practices Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Golden, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Thornton, CO and Littleton, CO.
See Golden Surgeons.