A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Premjit Singh Deol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Premjit Singh Deol, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh Deol
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Deol Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Foot Deformities
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh Deol graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Singh Deol has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Premjit Singh Deol DO is a male Foot & Ankle Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Premjit Singh Deol practice?
- Dr. Premjit Singh Deol has 2 office locations.
Dr. Premjit Singh Deol practices Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Golden, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CO.
See Golden Orthopedic Surgeons.