A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Premlata Nayak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Premlata Nayak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nayak
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Nayak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nayak graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Nayak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Cochran Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Premlata Satish Nayak MD and MS is a female General Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Premlata S. Nayak practice?
- Dr. Premlata Nayak has 1 office location.
Dr. Premlata Nayak practices General Practice near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis General Practitioners.