A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Premraj Makkuni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Premraj Makkuni is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Makkuni
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Makkuni Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Makkuni has 1 hospital affiliations:
- SwedishAmerican Hospital, Rockford, IL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Premraj Makkuni MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Premraj Makkuni practice?
- Dr. Premraj Makkuni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Premraj Makkuni practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Janesville, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Fargo, ND.
See Janesville Internists and Janesville Cardiologists.