Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Premraj Makkuni
Dr. Premraj Makkuni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Duluth, MN, with other offices in Fargo, ND and Janesville, WI. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Makkuni is affiliated with SwedishAmerican Hospital, Rockford, IL. He speaks English.
Dr. Premraj Makkuni has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Premraj Makkuni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duluth, MN.
Dr. Mohammed Kanjwal
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Duluth, MN 0 mi34
Dr. Gene Hahn
Duluth, MN 0 mi22
Dr. Puskar Kafle
Duluth, MN 0 mi