A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Premshree Posanipalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Premshree Posanipalli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Posanipalli graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Posanipalli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middletown Psychiatric Center
- Rockland Children's Psychiatric Center
- Rockland Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Premshree Posanipalli MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Premshree Posanipalli practice?
- Dr. Premshree Posanipalli has 1 office location.
Dr. Premshree Posanipalli practices Internal Medicine near Orangeburg, NY.
See Orangeburg Internists.