Get the facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prentice Steffen
Dr. Prentice Steffen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in Napa, CA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. Steffen is affiliated with Mendocino Coast District Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Prentice Steffen has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Prentice Steffen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Matthew Denny
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi11
Dr. Steven Schepper
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi46
Dr. Afshin Arianjam
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi7