A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prentice Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prentice Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prentice Thompson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Thompson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prentice Thompson MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prentice Thompson practice?
- Dr. Prentice Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Prentice Thompson practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.