A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prescilla Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Wood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prescilla Barrientos Wood MD is a female Hematologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prescilla B. Wood practice?
- Dr. Prescilla Wood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Prescilla Wood practices Hematology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, TX.
See Dallas Hematologists and Dallas Pathologists.