A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prescilla Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Wood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prescilla Barrientos Wood MD is a female Hematologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prescilla B. Wood practice?
- Dr. Prescilla Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Prescilla Wood practices Hematology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Greenville, TX.
See Greenville Hematologists and Greenville Pathologists.