A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Presley Mock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Presley Mock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Presley Mock, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mock graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Mock has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Presley Martin Mock FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Presley M. Mock practice?
- Dr. Presley Mock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Presley Mock practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: La Porte, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.