Dr. Presley Mock MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Addison, TX

3.4

June 9th, 2016
Highly recommend Dr. Mock
Have been to Dr. Mock for several issues. He listens and is competent and thorough. He takes the most conservative route initially, but will order a scan and/or biopsy when circumstances warrant. He sometimes runs behind schedule because his office will fit somebody in if they have a critical need. I was one of those people the first time I saw Dr. Mock so I am very, very patient if I have to wait.

May 26th, 2015
Appt. for 1:00 p.m. (be there at 12:30) which was to take three hours. Wasn't even seen until 12:40 and they only had time for one test.
My appt. was for 1:00 and to be there by 12:30 for three vascular tests. Once there I was told they didn't have me down for an appt. One technician did an exam with a gel on both sides of my neck. Said she didn't have time to do the full exam. Not going to see me again.

March 18th, 2015
Best doctor in Dallas, Texas!!!

January 7th, 2015
Avoid him!!!
Everyone except the doctor was great. He rushed through the appointment like he had somewhere to be and completely disregarded the exam's results. Didn't ask me any questions like he knew me and my case. He told me I'm fine and forgot I went there to find out why I can't hear people in front of me. Did not read the chart and I had to tell him what the tech told me about a hole in my eardrum. Gave me steroids to help me hear low decibels better.... And never called the prescription to the pharmacy. I would never recommend a specialist that doesn't ask about your symptoms and just tells you that you are fine. I'm going to cancel the follow up appt and go with someone else that really cares about his patients and wont rush me out of his office.

May 3rd, 2014
Good experience
Both my husband and I recently saw Dr. Mock and found him to be professional and pleasant. He quickly diagnosed our problems and prescribed meds and were on our way. My husbands ear condition that he has had for many years is now cleared up.

November 27th, 2012
he's really good.
i have had several major issues over the years. dr mock removed my tonsils and adenoids (ouch, if you are an adult, that really really hurts), and soft palate and uvula removal. also a couple of 'roto rooter' jobs on my sinus tubes. i am an extreme case, my sinuses are awful, physically deformed, and it runs in the family. dr mock may throw people off at first, i recommend him to several people, but i warn them, he may come across as cold and might seem like he is going too fast. however, he has been so dead on right with me and with everyone i've recommended to him, that it is like he is so good it doesn't take him as long to isolate and identify the problems as with other doctors. one doctor messed up my sinuses really bad and should not be in business. dr mock fixed that too. his office is professional and kind, and they realize how painful ENT surgery can be so they all work to minimize the pain -- that means strong pain meds and a morphine drip one time even.

October 26th, 2012
got way sicker
went to him for ear infection,after 4 rounds of differant antibiotics and months of pain it turned out to be some type of mold ,that had to be burned out with a acetone,now i have panhyperpituitarism because it infected my brain and destroyed my pituitary gland,this condition is very hard to treat and i never feel good,all because he failed to take a cultur untill several months of pain filled visits,ruined my life.

September 12th, 2012
FABULOUS DOCTOR/SURGEON; ENT SPECIALTY
Dr. Presley Mock (ENT) has been one of my two most reliable, best-trained and most trusted physicans. I have been his patient for around 30 years. In all of that time with him, he has NEVER been incorrect in a diagnosis. Yes, there can be a wait to see him, but that's because he spends as much time as necessary with each patient. If I expect him to spend extra time with me, if my situation so requires, I can hardly be upset if he spends a little extra time with other patients in need of his care who are scheduled before me on the same day. Therefore, be prepared as you might have a wait, but Dr. Mock is MORE than worth the wait. He was my late sister's and late Dad's ENT as well (their passing had nothing to do with his line of specialty). My sister had been a voice major in college and a professional singer, and Dr. Mock was one of a very select few doctors whom she trusted. As a matter of fact, he treats many, many professional singers (including opera) and voice-over talents. Patients literally travel from all over the country to see him. He was the doctor who, thankfully, convinced my Dad to stop smoking after a four-plus decade long habit. Dr. Mock's "bedside manner" is very, very nice but professional. As stated before, he will spend as much time with you as is needed, but given his patient load, he rarely has time for chit-chat. Please do NOT confuse this with aloofness or lack of caring; aloof or uncaring he is NOT. He is especially excellent in caring for children as he has children of his own, not to mention he is extremely compassionate. He is also a fabulous surgeon, and he will carefully follow your progress if you are admitted to the hospital. He has been a surgeon for everyone in my immediate family, to absolutely excellent results. His office staff is top rate, especially his Physician's Assistant, Tracy, who is a very talented RN. His front office "turn over rate" is very, very low, and that alone should tell you something about the doctor himself. If you need an ENT, please give Dr. Presley Mock a chance. He is always rated as one of the Top Doctors in D Magazine each year, and for good reason; simply because he IS the best. Thank you, Dr. Mock!

October 16th, 2011
Opinion of Presley M. Mock, MD
I have been seeing for nearly 20 years. He is the best doctor I have ever had in my entire life and I am no spring chicken. I've seen plenty of doctors in my life that were so sorry and so were their staff it was a travesty. Dr. Mock is a compassionate, caring physician. Yes, he's an ENT, but I have gone to him for other things and he has always helped me. He's the Best of the Best when it comes to doctors!

June 13th, 2011
a patient for over 18 years
I have been seeing Dr. Presley Mock for 20 years. He's by far the very best, most intelligent doctor I have ever seen. I am 67 years old and have seen plenty of doctors in my lifetime. He can diagnose anything and he will refer you to another great doctor if what you need he doesn't do. He's the BEST OF THE BEST WHEN IT COMES TO DOCTORS!

October 13th, 2010
I had problems with recurring sinus infections (5 or 6 per year). Dr Mock recommended sinus surgery to correct the issues of my sinuses not draining corectly and a deviated septum. While he was in there he also removed several polyps and did not bill me for that service. This surgery was life changing for me.