A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preston Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preston Alexander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preston Alexander, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alexander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Preston C. Alexander practice?
Dr. Preston Alexander practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX and Garland, TX.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.