A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preston Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preston Alexander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preston Alexander, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preston Clay Alexander MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Preston C. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Preston Alexander has 4 office locations.
Dr. Preston Alexander practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX and Garland, TX.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.