Learn more about Dr. Wyatt Heflin Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wyatt Heflin Blake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wyatt Heflin Blake, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Heflin Blake graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heflin Blake has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Orthopaedic Surgery CenterGainesville, Fl
- Orthopaedic Surgery Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heflin Blake accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wyatt Heflin Blake practice?
Dr. Wyatt Heflin Blake practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake City, FL.
See Gainesville Orthopedic Surgeons.