A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wyatt Heflin Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wyatt Heflin Blake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heflin Blake
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heflin Blake Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wyatt Heflin Blake, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Heflin Blake graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heflin Blake has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Orthopaedic Surgery CenterGainesville, Fl
- Orthopaedic Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wyatt Heflin Blake MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wyatt Heflin Blake practice?
- Dr. Wyatt Heflin Blake has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wyatt Heflin Blake practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake City, FL.
See Gainesville Surgeons.