A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wyatt Heflin Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wyatt Heflin Blake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wyatt Heflin Blake, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Heflin Blake graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heflin Blake has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Orthopaedic Surgery CenterGainesville, Fl
- Orthopaedic Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wyatt Heflin Blake MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wyatt Heflin Blake practice?
- Dr. Wyatt Heflin Blake has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wyatt Heflin Blake practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake City, FL.
See Gainesville Surgeons.