inactive

• Good
  • Bad

July 9th, 2010
My personal experience
Over all, my experience with this doctor was very positive. Making an appointment and office wait time was slightly longer than I would have preferred, but this is pretty much the case with any doctor in this day and age. In regard to the office wait time, I understood that there was an unavoidable situation that put the doctor behind schedule - and if it had been me that had a serious problem, I too would have expected Dr. Calvert to spend a little extra time with me. So the delay was perfectly understandable. The office staff was professional and friendly at all times.Regarding my one on one experience with Dr. Calvert: He is a wonderful diagnostician and is an ethical professional. He has a wonderfully caring and compassionate bedside manner and always spends sufficient time during my appointments doing evaluations and explaining the results until I understand them. He has a wonderfully warm personality and truly cares about the health and well being of his patients. I would recommend this doctor without hesitation.

May 26th, 2016