A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preston Cannady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preston Cannady, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannady graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Cannady has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- VA Medical Center of North Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preston Baldwin Cannady MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Preston B. Cannady practice?
- Dr. Preston Cannady has 1 office location.
Dr. Preston Cannady practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Vernon Hills, IL.
See Vernon Hills Internists and Vernon Hills Infectious Disease Doctors.