A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preston Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preston Carter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preston Carter, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Morbid Obesity
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Carter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Madigan Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preston Leroy Carter MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Preston L. Carter practice?
- Dr. Preston Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Preston Carter practices Surgery near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Surgeons.