Dr. Preston Carter Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Used him once Used him twice

Posted on October 31st, 2011

Dr Carter was my breast cancer surguen. He did a excellent job in calming and informing me. I was so impressed with him as was my husband with his bedside manner and conserns on all the family that i was happy to use him again for my bariatric surgery. I hope he is still around for my tummy tuck.To bad he doesn't do knee operations. Or does he? He is well known as Mr Bowtie. A terrific dr and should be proud of himself.

Posted on October 8th, 2014