Dr. Preston Conger Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Preston Conger Jr?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 5th, 2011

a super top notch doctor,

in 2002 I had an aortic dissection, few survive, but DrConger recognized my problem and set about finding a "competent" surgeon . afer many searches,he found anew guy from Canada at the med collegess of sc in Charleston. I was flown there,successfully operated on and 3 mos later returned home, after tat iwas told that the dissectionwould would return. It did and Dr Conger arrangsed forme togotoSt Louis Mo to Baptist hospital. again 3 mos elater I returned home alive and mobile. He couddn't cure me completely, but I always felt in competent hands of a great Doctor and friend. He is now teaching med and has left privatepractice. I miss him teribly and my prayers go with him leveryday.

February 24th, 2016