A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Daugherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Daugherty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daugherty
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Daugherty, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daugherty graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Daugherty has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Jackson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Preston Daugherty MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Manuel P. Daugherty practice?
- Dr. Manuel Daugherty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Daugherty practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Orthopedic Surgeons.