A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preston Givens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preston Givens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preston Givens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Givens graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Givens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nea Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preston Grant Givens MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Preston G. Givens practice?
- Dr. Preston Givens has 1 office location.
Dr. Preston Givens practices Family Medicine near Germantown, TN.
See Germantown Family Physicians.