A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preston Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preston Harrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preston Harrison, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harrison has 14 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preston Harrison MD is a male Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Preston Harrison practice?
- Dr. Preston Harrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Preston Harrison practices Neurology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Neurologists.