Pediatricians

2835 Horse Pen Creek Rd
Ste 101
Greensboro, NC 27410
336-605-0190
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Needs to find a new specialty  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2013

Dr. Lentz has been my childrens physician since they were born. The reason was proximity to his old office. He was always a bit gruff/irritated but the children were not often sick and most visits were for vaccinations. We also spent most of our time with his wonderful nurse so that helped. When my son began exhibiting symptoms of a developmental disorder, Dr. Lentz was openly condescending and irritated to my son, who was 11 years old. His attitude towards me was horrible. I thought he was going to say "what do you want me to do about it?". It seems as though he is burned out of pediatrics and needs to find a new line of work. Maybe radiology or pathology where patient contact is minimal. Do I think he would harm a child, no. Would I ever recommend him to be ANYONES physician, never.

|  My 4 year old hate him  |  show details
by Praveen on May 22nd, 2013

He was very rude to my 4 year old and that is the only thing I remember about him. My kid was having nightmares about this guy and he doesn't want to see him again. Me too have the same opinion about him. And, that is the only reason I wanted to write this review.

|  Bad Check-up  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2013

Bad attitude, He handled my newborn very rough which resulted in my baby screaming the entire visit and he never cried when he saw Dr Dees. He also had the nerve to yell at me to comfort my baby better as he cried! I won't see this doctor again!!

|  Terrible Doctor  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2012

Dr Preston Lentz was my daughters doctor. He was a wonderful doctor until she became sick. His bedside manners stink and he was very rude. I was appalled at his behavior. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone. He is not someone that I would ever let see any child or mine.