Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Satisfied with his care.  |  show details
by John on Dec 8th, 2014

There are a number of people who may not take kindly to his somewhat gruff/husky personality. He was a breath of fresh air as opposed to our first pediatrician. A good doctor and did his job. I don't seem is a pediatrician though. Perhaps a professor at a college or university. He did well with my infant, but I get the impression that he could have done better teaching and researching or a less client intensive medical profession. We were happy with him though.

|  Needs to find a new specialty  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2013

Dr. Lentz has been my childrens physician since they were born. The reason was proximity to his old office. He was always a bit gruff/irritated but the children were not often sick and most visits were for vaccinations. We also spent most of our time with his wonderful nurse so that helped. When my son began exhibiting symptoms of a developmental disorder, Dr. Lentz was openly condescending and irritated to my son, who was 11 years old. His attitude towards me was horrible. I thought he was going to say "what do you want me to do about it?". It seems as though he is burned out of pediatrics and needs to find a new line of work. Maybe radiology or pathology where patient contact is minimal. Do I think he would harm a child, no. Would I ever recommend him to be ANYONES physician, never.

|  My 4 year old hate him  |  show details
by Praveen on May 22nd, 2013

He was very rude to my 4 year old and that is the only thing I remember about him. My kid was having nightmares about this guy and he doesn't want to see him again. Me too have the same opinion about him. And, that is the only reason I wanted to write this review.