Dr. Preston Jones Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Preston Jones?

November 17th, 2010

Myopic

I'm afraid I have to agree with the second review above. This doctor seemed almost indifferent to my mother's obvious health problems. She was in the ER presenting precisely the same symptoms that had caused earlier ER doctors to admit her to CCH *twice* in the prior month. He refused to admit her and sent her home--very ill. She should have been admitted for further diagnosis. As I write, her situation remains unresolved. We plan to bypass this ER and head for the real hospitals at Jax.

March 3rd, 2009

What a great, caring man!!

He took care of my mother in the emergency room with more compassion and professionalism than I have ever encountered with any doctor. I wish there were more like him!

January 11th, 2009

He do not listen to patients concerns, and do not seem to care. This has been by worst experence with a doctor in my life.

July 10th, 2017