A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preston McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preston McDonald is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDonald
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. McDonald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preston McDonald, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Critical Care
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. McDonald has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Parkridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preston Arnold McDonald MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Preston A. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Preston McDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. Preston McDonald practices Family Medicine near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Family Physicians.