Learn more about Dr. Preston McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preston McDonald is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDonald
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. McDonald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preston McDonald, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Critical Care
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. McDonald has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Parkridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preston Arnold McDonald MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Preston A. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Preston McDonald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Preston McDonald practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN.
See Knoxville Family Physicians.