The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Preston Miller III
Dr. Preston Miller III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC, with other offices in Gastonia, NC and Greensboro, NC. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Miller is affiliated with North Carolina Specialty Hospital, Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center and North Carolina Baptist Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. Preston Miller III has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
Dr. Preston Miller III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.
Dr. Jay Meredith
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Winston Salem, NC 0 mi38
Dr. Randolph Geary
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Winston Salem, NC 0 mi30
Dr. Pavel Levy
Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Winston Salem, NC 0 mi35