A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H Nelson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Nelson, FACOG, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Preston Nelson FACOG and MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. H P. Nelson practice?
- Dr. H Nelson has 3 office locations.
Dr. H Nelson practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and Oakland, CA.
See Palo Alto Obstetricians & Gynecologists.