A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Preston Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H Preston Nelson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Preston Nelson, FACOG, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Preston Preston Nelson FACOG and MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. H Preston P. Nelson practice?
- Dr. H Preston Nelson has 3 office locations.
Dr. H Preston Nelson practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and Oakland, CA.
See Palo Alto Endocrinologists.