Dr. Preston Phillips Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Preston Phillips?

November 17th, 2016

He was very thorough in explaining everything to me and I'm confident he can help me out. He's the first doctor who actually listened to me and he cared about my pain. I didn't even want to go because I had been so discouraged by other doctors and he gave me hope that my back could get better. He is most likely going to operate in the coming months and I wouldn't want anyone else to do it. If you need a doctor who listens and cares he's the guy to visit.

November 9th, 2016

Stopped my problem

He was able to stop my acute problem, but more problems ensued. It is terrible after just three years since the surgery. I would not recommend any orthopedic surgeon. You need a neurosurgeon who understand the dynamics of pain, not just the structural elements of bones.

August 8th, 2015

The best doctor that I have ever had. You may have to wait a bit longer to see him, but it is well worth the time spent. I feel that he listened to me closely and help find real solutions to my problems. I have been to 5 other doctors that spent less than five minutes with me. That was not the case with this doctor. I got help here!

April 9th, 2015

Dr. Phillips is a wonderful caring doctor. Sometimes I may have to wait longer than I would like but the one on one attention I receive and his bed side manners is impeccable .

February 7th, 2015

Arrogant & inept was my experience. .. Surgery was a disaster. .. and follow up was only about saving his reputation. .

February 4th, 2015

Excellent treatment.

May 15th, 2014

Who is inportant and who came first the doctor or the patient?

It seems that he does not mind having patient set or lay in pain and wait for him, or less than a day before your appt. calls you and delays it 2 months. care giver ? he seems to forget who the patient is and bedside manner could use work.

February 19th, 2014

Extensive spine surgery

We looked at these review previous to my mom's surgery and hesitated briefly because of some of the negativity here. We decided to go ahead with our initial visit to see for ourselves if this was a person we wanted to trust with Mom's spine. From the first time I spoke with him I knew he was the one we were meant to see. My Mom is 75 and her lumbar region was a mess! Dr Phillips performed a 7 hour surgery and performed a miracle! We are now 5 weeks post-op and she feels better than she has in years. I would highly recommend this doctor to my family or friends, and if I ever need spine surgery he is the one I will see. The wait time in his office was often long, but he was worth the wait. He is VERY thorough and meticulous which takes time, but I sure wouldn't want someone rushing me through when deciding how to proceed with my spine!

September 12th, 2013

Neck surgery X 2

Dr. Phillips did my neck 3 years ago. I have had no other problems, and am feeling very well. I highly recommend Dr. Phillips, but the office staff is terrible. Peter Duncanson was my P.A., and he was great too. So, if you can get past the hateful office staff, and long wait, Dr Phillips is worth the wait. He will tell you the truth straight away. If you are sensitive about your weight, ....lose it. I would not hesitate to let him cut me again.

November 9th, 2012

This man is a jerk!!!! I was at this appointment for over 3hrs the so called DR. Spent about 10mins with me. He wouldn't let me talk.... He talked down to me like I was stupid or a child.... and anything I had to say to him about what my Drs. Had said. He didn't want to hear..... this man needs to get a new profession..... please tske my advice, don't waste your time on this jerk!!!!

October 2nd, 2012

Arrogant and non-caring

I was waiting in the waiting room, for over two and a half hours after my appointment time. with no acknowledgement of being there. There were no offered facilities, not even a T.V to watch to pass the time. There was not even a magazine in the room. The office staff seems to take offense when asked about anything. After escorted to the exam room, I was taken to get additional X-Rays (the two MRIs in the past week were not good enough) then, continued to wait. When Dr Preston Phillips came in, he appeared to treat me with a condescending attitude and be very dismissive. When I attempted to explain the issues I was having, he stated that he would rather ascertain his own opinion and not look at anything the other Doctors had found. This is the conclusion Dr Phillips made after approximately 8 minutes of his time. After Dr. Phillips looked at the X-rays that HE had taken and dismissing the more comprehensive MRI, taken specifically for this visit. Dr Phillips concluded that all other doctors were incorrect and there was nothing that could be done for me. He prescribed physical therapy for my back. He would not even entertain the questions that I had.If this is what the Warren Orthopedic Institute calls quality patient care. I would have to say, someone needs to reevaluate their profession.

September 27th, 2012

I came to see Dr. Phillips for lower back pain and after review of exrays, etc - surgery in inevitable. He was awsome - we had problems getting my surgery authorized through my insurance and he called himself and spoke with the medical director at my insurance co the day of my surgery and got it approved. Overall, I would reccomend him to anyone.