Learn more about Dr. Preston Purdum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preston Purdum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preston Purdum, FACG, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Transplant Hepatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Transplantation
- Portal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Purdum graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Purdum has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Purdum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Preston P. Purdum practice?
Dr. Preston Purdum practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Transplant Hepatology, and Hepatology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NC.
See Charlotte Internists, Charlotte Gastroenterologists, and Charlotte Hepatologists.