A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preston Rich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preston Rich is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rich
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preston Rich, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Rich graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Rich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Chatham Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preston Berkeley Rich MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Preston B. Rich practice?
- Dr. Preston Rich has 1 office location.
Dr. Preston Rich practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Surgeons.