A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preston Waldrop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preston Waldrop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waldrop
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waldrop Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preston Waldrop, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldrop graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Waldrop has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preston Adam Waldrop MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Preston A. Waldrop practice?
- Dr. Preston Waldrop has 1 office location.
Dr. Preston Waldrop practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salem, VA.
See Salem Surgeons.