A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preston Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preston Ward is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preston Ward, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Facial Nerve Injuries
- Facial Paralysis
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Ward has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Alta View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preston Daniel Ward MD is a male Head & Neck Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Preston D. Ward practice?
- Dr. Preston Ward has 8 office locations.
Dr. Preston Ward practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and South Jordan, UT.
See Salt Lake City Otolaryngologists and Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeons.