A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preston Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preston Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preston Ward, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Facial Nerve Injuries
- Facial Paralysis
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ward has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preston Daniel Ward MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Preston D. Ward practice?
- Dr. Preston Ward has 7 office locations.
Dr. Preston Ward practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and South Jordan, UT.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists and Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeons.