A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preston Winters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preston Winters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preston Winters, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Winters graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Winters has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preston Winters FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Preston Winters practice?
- Dr. Preston Winters has 4 office locations.
Dr. Preston Winters practices Internal Medicine near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, NY and New York, NY.
See White Plains Internists.