A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pretam Rampersaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pretam Rampersaud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rampersaud
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rampersaud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pretam Rampersaud, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rampersaud graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rampersaud has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pretam Ganesh Rampersaud MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Pretam G. Rampersaud practice?
- Dr. Pretam Rampersaud has 1 office location.
Dr. Pretam Rampersaud practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Gastroenterologists.