Learn more about Dr. Pretam Rampersaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pretam Rampersaud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rampersaud
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rampersaud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pretam Rampersaud, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rampersaud graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rampersaud has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pretam Ganesh Rampersaud MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Pretam G. Rampersaud practice?
- Dr. Pretam Rampersaud has 7 office locations.
Dr. Pretam Rampersaud practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Gastroenterologists.