A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preya Ananthakrishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preya Ananthakrishnan is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ananthakrishnan
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Ananthakrishnan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preya Ananthakrishnan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Ananthakrishnan graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Ananthakrishnan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preya Ananthakrishnan MD is a female Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Preya Ananthakrishnan practice?
- Dr. Preya Ananthakrishnan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Preya Ananthakrishnan practices Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fleetwood, PA and Eastchester, NY.
See New York Surgeons.