A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preya Ananthakrishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preya Ananthakrishnan is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preya Ananthakrishnan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Ananthakrishnan graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Ananthakrishnan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preya Ananthakrishnan MD is a female Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Preya Ananthakrishnan practice?
- Dr. Preya Ananthakrishnan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Preya Ananthakrishnan practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.