A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Price Kloess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Price Kloess, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kloess
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kloess Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Price Kloess, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kloess graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kloess has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center
- Birmingham Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Price Mentzel Kloess MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Price M. Kloess practice?
- Dr. Price Kloess has 3 office locations.
Dr. Price Kloess practices Ophthalmology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Alabaster, AL.
See Birmingham Ophthalmologists.