Learn more about Dr. Price Kloess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Price Kloess, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kloess
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kloess Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Price Kloess, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kloess graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kloess has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center
- Birmingham Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Price Mentzel Kloess MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Price M. Kloess practice?
- Dr. Price Kloess has 3 office locations.
Dr. Price Kloess practices Ophthalmology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Alabaster, AL.
See Birmingham Ophthalmologists.