A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Price Kloess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Price Kloess, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Price Kloess, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Specialist
- Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kloess graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kloess has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center
- Callahan Eye Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Price Mentzel Kloess MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Price M. Kloess practice?
- Dr. Price Kloess has 2 office locations.
Dr. Price Kloess practices Ophthalmology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Vestavia Hls, AL.
See Birmingham Ophthalmologists.