A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Price Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Price Walker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Walker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
- Medical Center, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Price R Walker MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Price R. Walker practice?
- Dr. Price Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Price Walker practices Internal Medicine near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Internists.