A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Price Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Price Walker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Walker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
- Medical Center, The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Price R. Walker practice?
Dr. Price Walker practices Internal Medicine near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Internists.