A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pricha Boonswang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pricha Boonswang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pricha Boonswang, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boonswang graduated from Matias H. Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine, Inc., Cebu.
Dr. Boonswang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pricha Boonswang MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pricha Boonswang practice?
- Dr. Pricha Boonswang has 1 office location.
Dr. Pricha Boonswang practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Easton, PA.
See Easton Colorectal Surgeons and Easton Surgeons.