A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pricha Boonswang is Excellent. Dr. Boonswang has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pricha Boonswang, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Boonswang graduated from Matias H. Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine, Inc., Cebu.More Education & Awards
Dr. Boonswang has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley HospitalMuhlenberg
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boonswang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Pricha Boonswang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pricha Boonswang practice?
Dr. Pricha Boonswang practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Easton Colorectal Surgeons.